If you are reading this article, you may be thinking about gathering all the information from your marketing and sales channels in one place. We recommend paying attention to cloud storage. For example, you can order GA4 to Snowflakes Integration and enjoy all the advantages of a cloud service. However, why is it so important to entrepreneurial success?
Data integration (DI) is the consolidation of data from various sources and presenting it in a unified way. In fact, DI is the creation of an info environment, where information is sent from different channels (for example, from a corporate website, social networks, points of sale, etc.). Read below how you can use it.
Advantages of DI
There are a number of basic benefits that you get by bringing together all the data you need to run your company. These include:
- Automation. DI involves the automatic collection of necessary details from diverse sources in real time and their instant conversion to a preset format.
- Standardization. The DI allows you to select and establish a single corporate standard for presenting and working with data, which greatly simplifies the interaction and speeds up processes within the firm.
- Efficiency. DI significantly increases the efficiency of managerial decision-making.
The lack of high-quality data (having a single format, not duplicated, consistent, without junk records) is a reality for many companies. However, if you want to be successful, it's better to think about how to stay ahead of the competition. The more accurate your decisions are, the better results you can achieve.
DI plays a strategic role for any company implementing (or planning to implement) complex analytical solutions. This is the basis, without which further steps are a waste of time and money. For proper data integration, it is important to find a team of specialists whose work you can be sure of. Data integration is a separate strategy within the overall strategy. However, when you successfully complete it, your business will have every chance to reach a new level!
Windsor.ai is a marketing attribution software that aims to give advertisers and marketers the power to make data-driven decisions gathered from the different parts of the customer journey.
Users do not just automate the marketing data they are working with, but they can also connect it with each other as well. It can look at customer journeys and point out to users where they get the most return on investment (ROI).
- Connect all your marketing, CRM, and analytics data from 65+ platforms and stream it to spreadsheet tool, BI platform, or data warehouse.
- The setup is done in minutes. No coding is required.
- Currently, we support more than 3000 dimensions and metrics.
- See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint.
- Our marketing attribution software platform provides marketers with a 15-44% increase in marketing ROI.
You can start a free 30-day trial with Windsor.ai!