Inventory tracking is a core part of running a business. When it comes to software, there are a lot of options that you can grab to manage and track your inventory. A lot of people face confusion in selecting the best software from a bulk of variety.
Here is one thing that you need to keep in mind that the best software for managing and tracking inventory completely depends on your business type. For example, if you don’t have a wholesale business then there is no reason for signing an inventory management system that comes up with wholesale order management. So you need to check the specifications of the software that whether the software will support the model of your business or not.
Here we would like to recommend you some software that you can use for inventory management and tracking.
QuickBooks Commerce (Formerly TardeGecko)
The QuickBooks Commerce (Formerly TardeGecko) is very useful for inventory management and tracking, especially when it comes to retail and wholesale operations. You can manage all your operations from a single, central system.
Wadav comes up with an amazing deal in which they are offering coupons having a discount on Quickbook’s inventory management software. Here, you would be getting QuickBooks inventory management software at a more reasonable price as compared to the other platforms.
- Excellent for businesses of all sizes
- Support for multiple sales channels
- Easy to use interface
- Excellent for supply chain professionals
- Good value for money
- Some issues with software bugs
- Customer support isn’t the best
It is an open-source e-commerce platform. It is useful for the management of online stores. You can utilize Woo Commerce inventory management software for themes, payments, shipping options, and more.
- Free tool for making an online store
- Good opportunity to start an e-commerce business
- Suitable for small to large enterprises
- Many complementary plugins work perfectly
- A little bit confusing and clunky for newbies
- There are some external extensions that are poorly coded, according to some reviews
Like Woo Commerce, Magento Commerce is also fully e-commerce inventory management system software that is designed to manage and track the whole inventory of your business. It can be used by small and large-scale enterprises.
- Selling online is great
- Online support for newbie
- Super convenient
- SEO optimization friendly
- Limited in your actions
- Didn't create any attractions when it comes to interface
Fish Bowl Inventory
It is a fact that this Fish Bowl Inventory management software is not as well-known as the Quick Book Commerce or like the other picks of ours, but still, people prefer it for its easy-to-use interface and features to track and manage the inventory.
- Integrates with various market-leading tools
- Useful for orders and asset management
- Useful for reporting and tracking
- Real-time inventory updates
- Non-expiring subscription
- Expensive initially
- Not very well-known
- No languages other than English
There was a time when people have to walk a long distance to purchase a product, but now e-commerce has changed the dynamics of purchasing. Now, there are multiple platforms where people visit the internet on daily basis and make their purchases.
There are a lot of software businesses use to manage and track the inventory for e-commerce setup. We have discussed some of the useful software that businesses prefer for inventory management.