Protecting the players from compulsive gambling is a matter of paramount in the United Kingdom. This territory that is considered to be the capital of the gambling industry is very strict when it comes to protecting the players from possible gambling harms. Online gambling has shown a significant growth there and thus, a lot of changes must be undergone which aim to improve this sphere.
The most reputable and effective body to make the gambling both safer and fairer is the UK Gambling Commission but there are also other organizations or even software created to help the compulsive gambler. Gamban is software created by the famous organization GambleAware in 2015 which hasn’t stopped to improve its reputation. Actually, Gamban is renowned software for blocking gambling sites and applications.
Since 2018, GambleAware made independent research to measure the effectiveness of blocking software and as a result, Gamban has been provided effective support to the consumers in the UK. Therefore, it is not surprising if Gamban was awarded as a Software Rising Star Award at the EGR B2B Awards in 2018. What’s more, in 2019, Gamban was a RegTech Provider of the Year at the Gambling Compliance Global Regulatory Awards.
Gamban software enables the gamblers to block access to gambling websites and apps or other services available over the internet. This independent solution was launched by the leading organism GambleAware.
This latter is a UK charity that funds treatment, education, and research services related to gambling. As it aims to help those who face gambling problems by supporting them, GambleAware launched this Gamban to attempt its goal.
For vulnerable players who experience gambling problems or at risk to develop ones, Gamban ensures that the operators including non UK casino sites apply self-exclusion guidelines and implement practical player protection policies. With this solution, the compulsive gamblers have a chance to cure the issues by installing software on their device in a short time.
Once a gambler successfully installed the app on his mobile device, he cannot uninstall it. Nonetheless, the players who want to have access to this software have to pay which is a major hurdle for them.
For those who want to know more about Gamban, they should learn its features which include:
- Easy and quick installation for any platform;
- Able to block many gambling websites;
- Access to useful Gamban resources;
- Available across all platforms;
- Can block Facebook gambling games;
- Create promotional codes to the customers;
- Live technical support;
- Easy to manage and distribute Gamban to the customers;
- Able to get advice and support from Gamban;
- Whitelist email addresses for faster onboarding.
As stated above, Gamban is not free but the fee is not very costly. This service has several packages to suit the customers’ needs. Hence, whether this client is an individual user looking to beat addiction or an operator who wants to protect his customers, Gamban offers the best offer that meets the users’ requirements. In fact, pricing is divided into three parts:
- Single User: it costs £24.9 per year which includes 14-day free trial, live technical support, access to Gamban resources, and protect unlimited devices.
- Treatment and Support Providers: it costs £24.99 per licence or year which includes live technical support, Gamban dashboard access, whitelist e-mail addresses, custom promo code creation, protect unlimited devices, and access Gamban resources.
- Operators: added to all treatment and support provider services, the user will receive a robust self-exclusion audit, player protection consultancy, a dedicated account manager, a dedicated support manager, and a branded onboarding page.
Gamban is a gambling website blocker for every British player who experiences pathological gambling. This effective solution features many packages that suit the gamblers’ requirements. Thereby, with this cheap application, you can protect yourself quickly and easily. This service works with well-known organizations such as GambleAware, Gambling Compliance, and Kindred.
There is an annual cost, but it is not very expensive. Gamban supports devices such as Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows. To know if your device is compatible with Gamban, visit the Gamban website and check the online compatibility. If you have a struggle with online gambling, Gamban software can be worth a try.