The chinese smartphone Doogee X5 is being sold for 59 dollars. Its cost-effectiveness is one of the best because the device comes with a Quad-Core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of storage and Android Lollipop.
The IPS 5-inch screen of this smartphone allows for better brightness and has 720p HD resolution (1280x720 pixels).
The battery 2200 mAh is good because of the price of the device, the rear and front cameras are of medium quality and may be interpolated.
With about 5GB free storage for the user, the Doogee X5 allows expand the internal storage via microSD cards.
The smartphone has the great advantage that allows two carriers (Dual-Sim), the 3G only available on the first sim card.
Check it out the Doogee X5 specifications:
- MediaTek 1.2Ghz Quad-Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage (5GB user available)
- 32GB expandable via microSD
- 5" capacitive IPS HD screen
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dual-Sim (standard sim)
- 2G (Quad-Band) and 3G (Triple-Band)
- 5-megapixel main camera and 2-megapixel front-camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi b/g/n, GPS
- 2200 mAh battery