Skip to content

Users' comments

Comments and messages of the PhoneMore's users about smartphones and tablets

Posted on: CCE Motion Tab TR71
AQLESunday, January 16, 2022 11:44:14 AM

I've got this tablet in 2014, it's basic, but I miss the old Android KitKat days! (16/01/2022 16:41 Brazil Rio Grande do Norte)

Posted on: Why is it the right time for VoIP in your home?
Hanry JamesWednesday, December 29, 2021 5:50:30 AM

VOIP is kinda like an additional cost for most people I think. But if you're renting or move a lot then it makes sense. SF, CA for instance where landlines cost more than the state average is where internet calling can be the defacto solution for people.

Posted on: Why is it the right time for VoIP in your home?
Jhony ThompsonWednesday, December 29, 2021 4:11:59 AM

It needs internet to work, so if you have a reliable connection it'll be problemfree. But even if it does jitter, just scale back the connection to 4G?

Posted on: Why is it the right time for VoIP in your home?
John DavidWednesday, December 29, 2021 2:32:49 AM

If it wasn't for the total reliance on internet, it would be adopted more. But then again, when was the last time your internet went down or smth?

Posted on: Why is it the right time for VoIP in your home?
Angelica AndrewTuesday, December 28, 2021 2:34:54 AM

Interesting take, most homes already have business phones setup with a VoIP provider so it makes sense to get more numbers in the home and just ditch landlines.

Posted on: Why is it the right time for VoIP in your home?
Anna KimberlyTuesday, December 28, 2021 1:50:32 AM

How does it perform if the broadband speed is a little down? Does it jitter like others?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950U) vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N9500)
Teodor MaghiarFriday, December 24, 2021 3:24:09 AM

Samsung Galaxy note 8 sm-n9500 support radio FM and has 256GB!

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-i545)
Peter BlaiseSaturday, December 11, 2021 1:55:33 PM

In response to Devonian Wrighton • 3 years ago Root then custom Rom it. enjoy vivid screen and sensors not available on much more expensive devices sold today 2019 Links? References? How do we do that? It's been a while and the phones are still around, and maybe they can be brought back to competitive life, right? Thanks.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S20
Devendra Prasad MathurThursday, December 9, 2021 5:45:55 AM

What versions and variants of Galaxy S20 series are available in India and their current prices.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A52
Mauricio HernaskiThursday, December 2, 2021 3:13:06 AM

This model (with an "M" ending) is a 4G single-SIM version sold in Latin America. Samsung's websites show this model with 6GB RAM. The model is this: https://www.phonemore.com/specs/samsung/galaxy-a52/sm-a525m/

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A52
escubidú papáWednesday, December 1, 2021 10:43:46 PM

Help me out here, please: can I be sure that I have the 6 gb RAM version with the sticker of the photo I send??? The box doesn't offer that info in a clear way for me. See: I purchased this mobile from an unreliable seller and I can be sure that I have what they offered to me. Thanx again, man! https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/6e4c5dd9c9b327dc388ed5653898ae9b4662af8533cdc000a121cdadf52f3c9f.jpg

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A52
escubidú papáWednesday, December 1, 2021 10:40:56 PM

Thanx a lot for your help!

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A52
Mauricio HernaskiWednesday, December 1, 2021 7:21:30 PM

SM-A525F/DS version (with 4GB-RAM) included in this list. Thanks!

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A52
escubidú papáWednesday, December 1, 2021 6:22:38 PM

Excuse me, Whats the code name or clasificatio for the 4gb RAM version?

Posted on: OnePlus 7 Pro
Jerry WoytusTuesday, November 30, 2021 2:50:18 PM

Called oneplus directly and they refuse to give model information. Are they hiding something?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 (SM-G887N)
Mauricio HernaskiTuesday, November 23, 2021 8:23:10 AM

The Korean model is not dual-sim. Other models have dual-sim mode:

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 (SM-G887N)
Mahendra WijeweeraTuesday, November 23, 2021 6:52:47 AM

Can l activate dual sim mode

Posted on: LG K32 (K200QM)
Joseph WisnoMonday, November 8, 2021 8:45:18 AM

help me to find firmware flash files please..

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (SM-N986B/DS 256GB)
FerdinandThursday, November 4, 2021 3:50:55 AM

Understood, I amlooking for a phone with two physical nano sim slots and that was my aim with the SM-986B. Guess it's not meant to be for a Note 20 for me.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (SM-N986B/DS 256GB)
Mauricio HernaskiThursday, November 4, 2021 3:03:07 AM

The SM-N986U1 version is recommended for use with Verizon (US), you can see all the models here: https://www.phonemore.com/models/samsung/galaxy-note-20-ultra-5g/ This version you mention is supposed to work for 4G data (maybe 5G), but I don't know if it will work for CDMA calls. As per the Samsung/Verizon info that is it, but this device has many bands available and if you already have the device, you would have to do a test in your country to find out.

Total: 666Showing 20 comments on page 2 of 34
X

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies. See more details: Privacy policy.