Skip to content

Users' comments

Comments and messages of the PhoneMore's users about smartphones and tablets

Posted on: How do I activate a Q Link SIM card on a tablet
TheKateMeisterMonday, May 2, 2022 9:58:57 PM

There isnt a sim card slot in mine unless its somewhere you cant get to it? False advertisement?

Posted on: LG G8 ThinQ (G820UMB)
Scott RapaleeThursday, April 21, 2022 5:31:34 PM

Unlocked have t mobile sim in it cannot make voice calls all other works

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Note 9
PP-SMOLWednesday, April 20, 2022 9:53:46 AM

And I have never heard of someone saying that

Posted on: Huawei Nova 7i (L22B)
Michael Angelo S SaezThursday, April 7, 2022 9:30:32 AM

wala

Posted on: How do I activate a Q Link SIM card on a tablet
jamesrichardsonThursday, March 31, 2022 2:13:37 PM

Yeah...where does the sim go into the tablet?..Cant find the right spot

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy J8 (SM-J810M/DS 64GB) vs Samsung Galaxy J8 (SM-J810Y/DS 32GB)
Sean Sham StephensonSaturday, March 19, 2022 9:25:15 AM

would really like to get a replacement motherboard or wifi ic/module for j810m/ds

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Djeriou AzizThursday, March 17, 2022 3:46:19 PM

I found a phone like this in a store with this number "SC-01M" Is this not original?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Express 3 (SM-J120A)
Seth CohenThursday, March 10, 2022 9:26:02 AM

Did you figure out how to root it to remove the bloatware?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A71 5G (SM-A716U)
Mike KellnerTuesday, March 8, 2022 8:11:22 AM

Why can't I make phone calls on my Samsung A71 5G Model SM-A716U since AT&T cut over to 5G?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (SM-G965U)
Jmiss33Thursday, February 24, 2022 9:12:44 AM

I have a question about pictures. When i take them within an app and then upload them where do they go for me to see again?

Posted on: 6 best free ebook reader apps for iOS and Android
accounting thesis topicsMonday, February 21, 2022 3:33:12 AM

I am David

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
Infinitum XSaturday, February 12, 2022 6:38:46 AM

This page forgot the SM-716S

Posted on: How do I activate a Q Link SIM card on a tablet
Lloyd KitchensSaturday, February 5, 2022 9:27:18 AM

Because I can't find a spot to put the Sims card in memory card yes not a Sims card

Posted on: How do I activate a Q Link SIM card on a tablet
Lloyd KitchensSaturday, February 5, 2022 9:26:33 AM

How can I or does a sims card go in a qlink tablet

Posted on: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
Mauricio HernaskiWednesday, January 19, 2022 2:40:15 PM

Basically the differences are the available 4G bands. The version with G at the end is the Global version.

Posted on: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
Craig HuytonWednesday, January 19, 2022 9:19:17 AM

whats the difference between note 8 m1908c3jg and m1908ceig both from amazon?

Posted on: CCE Motion Tab TR71
AQLESunday, January 16, 2022 11:44:14 AM

I've got this tablet in 2014, it's basic, but I miss the old Android KitKat days! (16/01/2022 16:41 Brazil Rio Grande do Norte)

Posted on: Why is it the right time for VoIP in your home?
Hanry JamesWednesday, December 29, 2021 5:50:30 AM

VOIP is kinda like an additional cost for most people I think. But if you're renting or move a lot then it makes sense. SF, CA for instance where landlines cost more than the state average is where internet calling can be the defacto solution for people.

Posted on: Why is it the right time for VoIP in your home?
Jhony ThompsonWednesday, December 29, 2021 4:11:59 AM

It needs internet to work, so if you have a reliable connection it'll be problemfree. But even if it does jitter, just scale back the connection to 4G?

Posted on: Why is it the right time for VoIP in your home?
John DavidWednesday, December 29, 2021 2:32:49 AM

If it wasn't for the total reliance on internet, it would be adopted more. But then again, when was the last time your internet went down or smth?

Total: 682Showing 20 comments on page 2 of 35
X

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies. See more details: Privacy policy.