Skip to content

Users' comments

Comments and messages of the PhoneMore's users about smartphones and tablets

Posted on: Useful tips for troubleshooting SIM card errors
Queen MastropietroFriday, September 17, 2021 2:18:30 AM

Instead of tying developers into using preset ad sizes, we give developers complete control over what ad sizes they want to run in their iPad apps by mobile application development. In addition to supporting custom ad sizes, we’re also giving developers the opportunity to display video interstitial ads in their iPad apps.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (SM-G781U)
Mauricio HernaskiMonday, September 13, 2021 9:26:22 AM

We are updating all versions of the S20 FE, it is already with 5G network. Thank you.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (SM-G781U)
LetoAtreides82Saturday, September 11, 2021 6:51:45 PM

Why does it say 5G not supported when the phone has 5G in its name?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (SM-G965U)
Randy BachmannThursday, September 9, 2021 5:52:21 PM

Wikipedia?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115M/DS 64GB) vs Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115U)
Anthony ValliereTuesday, September 7, 2021 6:47:00 PM

AT&T has me upgrading my 9-month old SM-A115M/DS because it is 3G for voice calling! That's right! The DUAL-SIM model does NOT support Voice Over LTE (VoLTE) in the United States! (even with all the correct APN settings) and to think, I bought this model because it was available in "BLUE" and the SM-A115U was not. That was a bad choice due to this major issue. To be fair to Samsung and this phone model: it was not intended for the United States at all, only Latin America & South America, which will likely run 3G networks far longer than the US.

Posted on: LG G8 ThinQ (G820N)
Mauricio HernaskiThursday, September 2, 2021 3:46:13 AM

LG and Samsung are based in Korea, but they also manufacture devices in China (many parts included). But you are right, this information is very complicated to say because nowadays every piece of a smartphone is made somewhere in the world and most of the parts in China and others such as Vietnam, Taiwan, etc. What the companies do is assemble something together with the pieces in the country where the device will be sold, or according to the law of the country and then put "Made in [country]". That's what I wanted to have said before. 😉

Posted on: LG G8 ThinQ (G820N)
MariusZZThursday, September 2, 2021 3:12:56 AM

well i think u a bit wrong here i know particularly LG Samsung and other brands make phones in Korea, Vietnam and some other asian countries!! HTC and others ! in Taiwan and list going on!!! Yes I know china its the biggest factory in the world but not everything is made in china !!! and i never found info about LG G8 to be made in china !! i heard about Vietnam but not china !!! this is why i asked !!!

Posted on: LG G8 ThinQ (G820N)
Mauricio HernaskiTuesday, August 31, 2021 2:01:43 AM

Sorry, I get it, this information we don't have, but almost all smartphones in the world (including iPhone) are made in China. Apple puts "Design by California", but the device is made in China (only designed in the USA). LG's devices are also made in China.

Posted on: LG G8 ThinQ (G820N)
Mauricio HernaskiMonday, August 30, 2021 2:10:57 AM

It's in the data table, item: "Country or region available". You can also see all the models here: https://www.phonemore.com/models/lg/g8-thinq/ or change the device model in the data table, item: "Model".

Posted on: LG G8 ThinQ (G820N)
MariusZZMonday, August 30, 2021 1:53:10 AM

NOT ALL SPECS !! WHERE'S INFO ABOUT WHERE EACH MODEL WAS MADE !! ?? CHINA, KOREA?!?

Posted on: Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G (64GB)
Bosse OsterlingSunday, August 29, 2021 12:55:20 AM

Why are there not any firmware update for this smartphone???

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A02 (SM-A022F/DS 64GB)
TESFATSYON SELEMONFriday, August 27, 2021 6:58:02 AM

How can i remove my pattern from my phone if i forgotten my Google account password ????

Posted on: Tecno Pova 2
Benny J EfosaFriday, August 20, 2021 3:39:22 AM

Looove the cameras of this phone! Even the helio gaming chip is great here

Posted on: Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium (SOV38)
AlainThursday, August 19, 2021 2:31:57 PM

May I know how to update to android 10 ? I am here in the Philippines ?

Posted on: Tecno Pova 2
Puneet JainWednesday, August 18, 2021 10:32:06 PM

Tecno is pretty underrated I feel. The 7,000 mAh battery and the helio G85 chip will def play into making it a good low-cost gaming phone

Posted on: LG G5 (H850) vs LG G5 (Dual H860N)
ed the guitaristMonday, August 16, 2021 4:27:35 AM

the bottom speaker -baTTERY module is the same between 850 and 860 ?

Posted on: Industry leading giants also make mistakes
Erik MFriday, August 13, 2021 6:19:08 AM

It is especially true for tech companies

Posted on: Tecno Pova 2
WP-ADDscreens-filemgr-togglesSunday, August 8, 2021 4:36:29 AM

Which 4g bands does this device support? thanks

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U)
Roger X CohnFriday, August 6, 2021 5:58:29 PM

Is this the same as the Radiant that they are sending out to us seniors to replace our old Android phones that can't handle 4G? It is not bad I guess. But. My Huawei P10 Pro beats it on every parameter including a dual Leica lens, 6GB ram, kirin 970, 4500 ma battery and 128 gb storage. So why is ATT sending me this phone that I never ordered and deactivating my Huawei?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
Eric YoungWednesday, August 4, 2021 5:38:40 AM

Such a nice phone. I like the galaxy A32 5G with its dimensity 720 chip and huge 6.5 inch screen.

Total: 617Showing 20 comments on page 1 of 31
X

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies. See more details: Privacy policy.