Skip to content

Users' comments

Comments and messages of the PhoneMore's users about smartphones and tablets

Posted on: How to read someone’s text messages without installing software on their phone?
Danita MorrisTuesday, October 19, 2021 3:53:19 AM

I have always wanted to spy at my wife phone but it was not possible because she has a strong passcode on her phone and picks up late night call then i suspected that she was cheating then i went online and contacted this hacker named kelvin who helped me hack into her phone without having physical assess to her phone and grant me access to monitor her activities and brought me results of her whats-app chats, pictures, Facebook, text messages, deleted text messages, viber and many more he is a true hacker he has just worked for me and i saw results you all can contact kelvin he is real through gmail via kelvinethicalhacker@gmail.com, or text him +1(205)610-9222. for any spy or hacking devices. tyu kjh

Posted on: How to spy on my wife’s phone without her knowing
Kreativ FioSunday, October 17, 2021 5:26:07 PM

I saw a recommendation about this Hacker4wise, from a comment section and he offers any hacking services. He's the greatest I've seen so far, you can get in touch with him through WhatsApp +1 (775) 318‑3627 or Support (@) hacker4wise com assistance, he's very good.

Posted on: Samsung Star (GT-S5230)
AnonWednesday, October 13, 2021 4:43:24 AM

stupid phone seriously!!!

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G (SGH-T699)
GuidoSunday, October 10, 2021 7:38:12 PM

Without 4G capability, ... on a Galaxy S Relay 4G phone, ... I am shocked it works at all in late 2021. lol

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U)
EdwardSaturday, October 9, 2021 9:25:17 PM

The Huawei P10 Pro wins in ram, a bigger battery and the dual Leica lens, that's it. The s9 has a higher resolution, faster recording framerate, better selfie cam, faster cores, more cores, better gpu, and is alot more water-resistant. Also, Samsung legally cannot look into you or your personal data nearly as much as Huawei. Tbh, Samsung still wins in my book, but perhaps that's just an opinion.

Posted on: Hyundai E551
Garson JonesWednesday, October 6, 2021 5:44:45 PM

How can I get a battery and charger for the Hyundai e551??

Posted on: Google Pixel 4a 5G (G025I) vs Google Pixel 4a 5G (G025H)
Son of V.I.N.CENTSunday, September 26, 2021 1:19:12 AM

Look same to V.I.N.C.E.N.T

Posted on: Xiaomi Poco F3 GT
Eric YoungFriday, September 24, 2021 7:07:44 AM

I am personally a fan of the dimensity 1200 SoC in this gaming phone...

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A72
HuckerSunday, September 19, 2021 3:12:34 AM

It's missing Galaxy M52 and Galaxy M62

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (SM-G781U)
Mauricio HernaskiMonday, September 13, 2021 9:26:22 AM

We are updating all versions of the S20 FE, it is already with 5G network. Thank you.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (SM-G781U)
LetoAtreides82Saturday, September 11, 2021 6:51:45 PM

Why does it say 5G not supported when the phone has 5G in its name?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (SM-G965U)
Randy BachmannThursday, September 9, 2021 5:52:21 PM

Wikipedia?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115M/DS 64GB) vs Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115U)
Anthony ValliereTuesday, September 7, 2021 6:47:00 PM

AT&T has me upgrading my 9-month old SM-A115M/DS because it is 3G for voice calling! That's right! The DUAL-SIM model does NOT support Voice Over LTE (VoLTE) in the United States! (even with all the correct APN settings) and to think, I bought this model because it was available in "BLUE" and the SM-A115U was not. That was a bad choice due to this major issue. To be fair to Samsung and this phone model: it was not intended for the United States at all, only Latin America & South America, which will likely run 3G networks far longer than the US.

Posted on: LG G8 ThinQ (G820N)
Mauricio HernaskiThursday, September 2, 2021 3:46:13 AM

LG and Samsung are based in Korea, but they also manufacture devices in China (many parts included). But you are right, this information is very complicated to say because nowadays every piece of a smartphone is made somewhere in the world and most of the parts in China and others such as Vietnam, Taiwan, etc. What the companies do is assemble something together with the pieces in the country where the device will be sold, or according to the law of the country and then put "Made in [country]". That's what I wanted to have said before. 😉

Posted on: LG G8 ThinQ (G820N)
MariusZZThursday, September 2, 2021 3:12:56 AM

well i think u a bit wrong here i know particularly LG Samsung and other brands make phones in Korea, Vietnam and some other asian countries!! HTC and others ! in Taiwan and list going on!!! Yes I know china its the biggest factory in the world but not everything is made in china !!! and i never found info about LG G8 to be made in china !! i heard about Vietnam but not china !!! this is why i asked !!!

Posted on: LG G8 ThinQ (G820N)
Mauricio HernaskiTuesday, August 31, 2021 2:01:43 AM

Sorry, I get it, this information we don't have, but almost all smartphones in the world (including iPhone) are made in China. Apple puts "Design by California", but the device is made in China (only designed in the USA). LG's devices are also made in China.

Posted on: LG G8 ThinQ (G820N)
Mauricio HernaskiMonday, August 30, 2021 2:10:57 AM

It's in the data table, item: "Country or region available". You can also see all the models here: https://www.phonemore.com/models/lg/g8-thinq/ or change the device model in the data table, item: "Model".

Posted on: LG G8 ThinQ (G820N)
MariusZZMonday, August 30, 2021 1:53:10 AM

NOT ALL SPECS !! WHERE'S INFO ABOUT WHERE EACH MODEL WAS MADE !! ?? CHINA, KOREA?!?

Posted on: Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G (64GB)
Bosse OsterlingSunday, August 29, 2021 12:55:20 AM

Why are there not any firmware update for this smartphone???

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A02 (SM-A022F/DS 64GB)
TESFATSYON SELEMONFriday, August 27, 2021 6:58:02 AM

How can i remove my pattern from my phone if i forgotten my Google account password ????

Total: 625Showing 20 comments on page 1 of 32
X

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies. See more details: Privacy policy.