Skip to content

Users' comments

Comments and messages of the PhoneMore's users about smartphones and tablets

Posted on: How to read someone’s text messages without installing software on their phone?
ROBERT MICHAELSaturday, October 24, 2020 1:10:44 AM

Did you know that ATM machines can be hacked? !!! We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATMs. ATM cards can be used to withdraw funds at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all clients and interested buyers around the world. This card has a daily withdrawal limit of $ 5,000 per ATM and in-store fees of $ 50,000. Order a blank ATM card now. Contact us by email or WhatsApp. cyberwizardsolutions@gmail.com 60 11-3332 4961

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U)
ForgottenrightsMonday, October 5, 2020 5:06:41 PM

yes, took it white water rafting and went under 3 times swimming with my phone unprotected and on....just don't try and charge it until its 100% dry or ir breaks it. I also suggest not trying to test it, I turned it off when I was swimming aware it was a 900$ phone at that point.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A51 (SM-A515F/DS)
JohnnnyboiySunday, October 4, 2020 6:15:44 AM

I have also rooted my SM-A515F/DS with the magic method and doing with zarchiver apk and I now have xposed modules running and also busy box and a new boot animation with the new TWRP custom recovery and its awesome im really happy plus i have now tested the nfc and it does work in the uk. For the price plus all the latest Samsung flagship features this device is a steal.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A51 (SM-A515F/DS)
JohnnnyboiySunday, October 4, 2020 6:10:45 AM

I can tell you that the nfc is on the pull down menu but I have not tested it yet in the new update

Posted on: Motorola Moto G7 Power (XT1955-5) vs Motorola Moto G7 Power (XT1955-4)
MarianoSaturday, October 3, 2020 6:13:11 PM

Great review. Just ordered the Motorola Moto G7 Power (XT1955-4) Unlocked, international model to replace a Motorola Moto G7 Power (XT1955-5) that has a cracked screen. I've paid $199 for the XT1955-5 at Amazon, but the price has increase to $299, hence the reason I purchased the XT1955-4 ($169). Has anyone used the XT1955-4 international model on the Mint Mobile network?

Posted on: LG G5
Bruno TavaresThursday, October 1, 2020 11:14:55 AM

ccg

Agnes LizzyWednesday, September 30, 2020 11:48:02 PM

This my first time of benefitting from comment section,l was in a state of dilenma some month ago just because l trusted the wrong person wholeheartedly not knowing is a bundle of hiprocryte and useless fellow.l entrusted him a whole of my life at expense of my carrier,l noticed strange behavior after four years of dating then l start proofing my smartness by watching over him and monitoring his movement little did l know that am dealing with someone more smarter than l do.l did this for good two month without any positive result then a friend gave me this email: samsmithcyberhost(AT)gmail(DOT)com. He hijack the job and within the ample of six hours he provided solution to a problem have been trying to solve for months.That was when l realised have been staying with a devil not man. 7t

Posted on: Motorola Moto G7 Power (XT1955-2 64GB) vs Motorola Moto G7 Power (XT1955-2 32GB)
Mauricio HernaskiSaturday, September 26, 2020 5:15:59 PM

Depende del contexto, ¿dónde lo viste?

Renzo SarmientoSaturday, September 26, 2020 1:11:03 PM

QUE DIFERENCIA TIENE LAS SIGLAS SD Y SS PORFAVOR

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F/DS 128GB)
NatteshWednesday, September 23, 2020 1:21:11 AM

My phone is live demo similar model after I upgrade the one UI2.1 to 2.5 firmware with Samsung smart switch the sim says emergency calls only

Posted on: Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Mauricio HernaskiSunday, September 20, 2020 11:29:05 PM

Yes, it's here: Huawei Mate 10 Pro (AL00 128GB) All models start with "BLA-", so it was removed.

Posted on: Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Daniel ArialSunday, September 20, 2020 11:23:31 PM

My mate 10 pro is not here. It is bla-al00 128g mainland China. It does not have a head phone jack at all. So their are more variants.

Posted on: Huawei Mate 10 Pro (AL00 64GB)
Mauricio HernaskiSunday, September 20, 2020 11:11:10 PM

This is Mate 10 (ten). Here is the Mate 20 (twenty): https://www.phonemore.com/specs/huawei/mate-20-pro/

Posted on: Huawei Mate 10 Pro (AL00 64GB)
Daniel ArialSunday, September 20, 2020 11:07:56 PM

My mate 20 pro is not on this model list. It does not have a head phone jack also is a mainland China version. 128g 6g ram. Bla-al00

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A31 (SM-A315G/DS 128GB/4GB)
Kevin RoseFriday, September 18, 2020 2:29:37 PM

whats the difference between international and asian/austrialian version of A31 (samsung A31 Sm-315F/DS and Sm315G/DS) and will they both work in uk ? read up about it here https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a31-10149.php

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (SGH-i467)
pinank shahSaturday, September 5, 2020 1:55:39 AM

Do We have voice Calling in this tab?

Posted on: Motorola Moto G7 Power
MrHallowsFriday, September 4, 2020 9:33:10 PM

Why is the XT1955-6 not on this list?

Posted on: Motorola P30 (64GB)
LG SuperfanFriday, September 4, 2020 2:33:33 PM

I gave Motorola Moto P30 a wink.

Posted on: OnePlus 2 (64GB A2003) vs OnePlus 2 (64GB A2005)
MorningStarGGTuesday, September 1, 2020 6:43:04 AM

It's about the bands. It's stupid as all phone should just include all bands but that's the difference. A2003 has internationally used bands while the A2005 focuses more on band in the USA.

Posted on: Motorola Moto E5 Play (XT1921-1) vs Motorola Moto E5 Cruise
Mauricio HernaskiMonday, August 17, 2020 6:33:06 AM

This information has been corrected. Thanks!

Total: 557Showing 20 comments on page 1 of 28
X

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies. See more details: Privacy policy.