Skip to content

Users' comments

Comments and messages of the PhoneMore's users about smartphones and tablets

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A71 (SM-A715F/DS)
kimberlySaturday, May 15, 2021 11:47:07 AM

it' samsung so it's made in korea but distributed to other countries.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm SM-R805U)
Construction KingSunday, May 9, 2021 5:46:54 PM

If you choose a watch face that is basic and not using GPS and data a bunch I can get 4 days out of a charge. If I use it a lot It still lasts a full day. I bought a good wireless charger for mine, I get full charge in around an hour. I've Han my 805u for about 2 yrs. LOVE IT!!! Never has stopped working. Bought it used.

Posted on: LG G7 ThinQ
Richard ScottWednesday, May 5, 2021 9:03:09 PM

Mine has a slot for two sim cards, the other one does not

Posted on: LG G7 ThinQ
Richard ScottWednesday, May 5, 2021 9:02:06 PM

I have the unlocked version, you are right

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (SM-G781U) vs Samsung Galaxy S20+ (SM-G985F/DS)
Mauricio HernaskiSunday, May 2, 2021 2:56:07 PM

Hi, this S20+ version (SM-G985F/DS) is not for the US, but it should work 4G with AT&T. Are you sure you bought an original device? Because the phone may be a knockoff. Answering your question, in the US there was a time when the company considered HSPA+ as 4G network, but that is 3G+ (HSPA+). In the rest of the world 4G has always been LTE.

Tonya MarbutSunday, May 2, 2021 12:02:45 AM

I have a question... I bought an s20 plus (SM-G985F/DS) on ebay and it said it was brand new in the box and also 4G LTE, 3G and 2G. All of a sudden I get no signal so I went to AT&T and asked for a new SIM to see if that would help. The lady at the store tried to put in a different SIM and it told her that it wasn't letting her switch because it's not a 4G phone that it's a 3G phone so it won't upgrade to the new 4G and 5G. I don't understand how that can be. Is 4G LTE different than a 4G network?

Posted on: OnePlus Nord (128GB)
Tactical LiveTuesday, March 16, 2021 11:28:25 AM

I want this phone so badly to play Fortnite mobile and it looks like a great phone overall...

Posted on: Nokia 206 (RM-873)
Anne RawlingsMonday, March 15, 2021 4:51:50 AM

I have a very old Nokia 206. When I see a missed call number on the screen I don't know where it Is stored in the phone after it disappears. It is not in the messages section. Can anyone help please?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930V) vs Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115M/DS 64GB)
Trina Zielinski AndersonSaturday, February 6, 2021 10:06:08 AM

I just upgraded to A11 and I'm a bit disappointed. The text prediction is awful compared to the S7. The games are taking soooo loooong to load. I'm still working out some bugs for sure.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A71 (SM-A715F/DS)
alexWednesday, February 3, 2021 3:51:12 AM

Made in what country?india or Vietnam

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A01
JaredThursday, January 28, 2021 5:14:39 PM

Between the bloatware on the phone, the low internal storage capacity, and the hard coded inability to transfer most apps to an SD card, this phone isn't good for much more than basic call and text functions and a few lightweight apps. A few popular apps such as Snapchat and Spotify will require regular manual cache and data clearing, as they will regularly fill the gig or two of free storage space in the internal storage.

Posted on: Asus ROG Phone 3 Strix
Mauricio HernaskiThursday, January 7, 2021 6:19:55 AM

It's automatic, based on all specifications.

Posted on: Asus ROG Phone 3 Strix
SinaThursday, January 7, 2021 4:08:22 AM

is your site scores based on editor's? or user scores?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A20 (SM-A205G)
Maria Graciela OtoyaMonday, December 28, 2020 12:43:52 PM

Does this phone have voice over lpd

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
Mista BonesSaturday, December 26, 2020 1:30:59 PM

There's also a US model sm-s260dl(2018/19(?)). Can you list the CORRECT info for it please as everywhere else has no info, or is incorrect . Thank you.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (SM-N9860)
Silviu PopescuWednesday, December 23, 2020 6:40:36 PM

How is possible that this Note 20 Ultra to support only Bluetooth 5.0, while Snapdragon 865+ has Bluetooth 5.2?

Posted on: Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max (128GB) vs Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (SM-G988U)
DerrickSaturday, December 19, 2020 4:29:43 AM

I have both !! while most pictures are better on the Galaxy , the Galaxy does not even compare to the Iphone in night mode or video. Each one has their advantages, but the Apple products are more advanced than the Galaxy .

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm SM-R805U)
David PorterSunday, December 13, 2020 9:25:14 AM

Got one of these given to me. Battery is garbage. Hope I can get it replaced. Otherwise its amazing

Posted on: Motorola Moto G7 Power (XT1955-7) vs Motorola Moto G7 Power (XT1955-5)
Cynthia NewtonSaturday, December 5, 2020 1:52:54 PM

I've owned the Dual Sim XT1955-7, it was a great phone, battery life was simply amazing, sometimes i wouldnt need to charge my phone for 4-5 days, yes thats right, 4-5 days!! I loved the G7 Power, that i wanted to buy another one, brand new. However it was hard to buy one in Australia, so i got on Amazon Prime, and bought the US Version G7 Power, its single sim, thats ok, only 32 gb, thats alright as well, it doesnt have the NFC, bummer!! I have had the new phone for less then a week, i'm having problems now with the internet and surfing the net, i am connected to wifi, however, if i want to look up something, online, i am forever waiting for the page to load...its a wait and see game i guess

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy M30s (SM-M307F/DS 64GB)
@realSpartanLeonidasThursday, November 26, 2020 5:26:45 AM

Please help me find the stock ROM formware (Android 9.0 Pie) of Samsung Galaxy M30s (SM-M307F/DS 64GB).??? I need the stock ROM formware (Android 9.0 Pie) of Samsung Galaxy M30s (SM-M307F/DS 64GB) HELP me find the link from where I can easily download the same??

Total: 587Showing 20 comments on page 1 of 30
X

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies. See more details: Privacy policy.