Skip to content

Users' comments

Comments and messages of the PhoneMore's users about smartphones and tablets

Posted on: How do I activate a Q Link SIM card on a tablet
Kc TFriday, September 2, 2022 4:04:59 PM

Yeah it is false advertisement, there in no sim card slot. The video shows a sim slot.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910T)
CLEAR RAINESFriday, August 26, 2022 7:14:39 PM

From the note 8 i'm to understand, basically the same phone less on camera on the rear... "PIE"? or something IDK i am looking at that too. 8 28/2022 and i just scored 2 trlte/tmo NIB old stock from a phone store closing up shop. This is still an excellent 4G phone till 2026 or 2028 i understand, when 4G will be put to death to sell more phones again.(Rolls fuckin eyes)

Posted on: How do I activate a Q Link SIM card on a tablet
Jean KellyThursday, August 25, 2022 9:13:05 AM

Q Link hasn’t issued an official list of possible free tablets, however, according to other sources, you may expect to receive one of the following tablets: Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2021, 2020 Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, New Microsoft Surface Go 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2, LG G Pad 5 -4GB LTE, Fire HD 10 Tablet, or Lenovo Tab M10 Plus Yea right see above. I'm reporting this misadvertising as if it will matter..

Posted on: How do I activate a Q Link SIM card on a tablet
Jean KellyThursday, August 25, 2022 9:08:56 AM

I'm having same issue. No sim slot on the crappy phone sized android tablet that qlink sent me. I paid $10.01 for this and it's a SCAM.....with the current clown in the WH. I'm not at all surprised. So ripping off $10.01 from medicaid recipients whom 10.01 is a meal we don't get now. I'm ashamed of this country.. Truly is NOTHING for free here in USA unless your status is not CITIZEN but #@#@*! non documented immigrant.

Posted on: LG Velvet 5G
Mastah PlannahThursday, August 25, 2022 9:07:24 AM

there is another version that is widely available online. It is LM-G900TM. Seems to have been created for the Sprint network which has since merged with Tmobile. Has anyone run into problems using this phone since Tmobile discontinued some of the Sprint networks?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (SM-G998N 256GB)
Mauricio HernaskiFriday, August 19, 2022 4:46:15 PM

This model doesn't support 2 SIM cards.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (SM-G998N 256GB)
Laine Marie Maquiling DulanasThursday, August 18, 2022 9:39:55 AM

Hi. I'm just curious. If change the sim tray of this variant for dual sim tray and insert 2 sims, will the sim 2 work or not?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S22+ (SM-S906E/DS 256GB)
RRWednesday, July 27, 2022 3:17:02 PM

I just bought it 4 days back. When asked Samsung smart cafe staff told it has call recording feature but later on , by next day call recording isn't working. Is this problem is for everyone or just me? Can this be solved?

Posted on: LG G8 ThinQ
SyedSunday, July 17, 2022 1:22:03 AM

Which is the best over all?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE (SM-G990E/DS 128GB/8GB)
Dexter DexSaturday, July 16, 2022 1:57:31 PM

one of the best phones ever.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A32 (SM-A325M)
Preston OdenbrettMonday, June 13, 2022 11:39:43 AM

i have this phone - stopped working recently - got it back in November- went to beach, did not drop in water or sand, would not charge afterwards- smelled a bit of burning- somoene said I fried it- how? Can it be replaced or am I without a phone till November or so.

Posted on: Sharp Aquos R7 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo (SM-G903F)
Crippled by UK State goonsWednesday, June 1, 2022 8:07:55 PM

Looking forward to the R7 on pre-order.

Posted on: How do I activate a Q Link SIM card on a tablet
Jessie Irene MulkeyFriday, May 20, 2022 1:12:44 PM

ive done everything to make this tablet work from doing factory resets to watching all the videos on youtube, even gone thru manuals and come to the conclusion that this qlink tablet is worth exactly what i paid for it $0 and not worth the headache. even a junky phone works better!!

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A42 5G
Mauricio HernaskiTuesday, May 17, 2022 4:57:27 PM

Galaxy A42 model added. Thank you.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A42 5G
StevenTuesday, May 17, 2022 2:13:51 PM

SM-A426U USA

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A50s (SM-A507FN/DS 128GB/4GB)
Prabir DuttaSunday, May 15, 2022 12:11:20 AM

My samsung galaxy A50s is not working

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Angie L TranThursday, May 12, 2022 7:43:14 AM

Does the samsung galaxy a52 5g work with cricket wireless?

Posted on: How do I activate a Q Link SIM card on a tablet
Heidi DuvallMonday, May 9, 2022 12:22:10 PM

Yes same problem

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A10e (SM-A102W)
Robert HarmegniesSunday, May 8, 2022 4:09:46 PM

can' t find where is ma card sim?

Posted on: How do I activate a Q Link SIM card on a tablet
TheKateMeisterMonday, May 2, 2022 9:58:57 PM

There isnt a sim card slot in mine unless its somewhere you cant get to it? False advertisement?

Total: 681Showing 20 comments on page 1 of 35
X

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies. See more details: Privacy policy.