Skip to content

Users' comments

Comments and messages of the PhoneMore's users about smartphones and tablets

Posted on: OnePlus Nord (128GB)
Tactical LiveTuesday, March 16, 2021 11:28:25 AM

I want this phone so badly to play Fortnite mobile and it looks like a great phone overall...

Posted on: Nokia 206 (RM-873)
Anne RawlingsMonday, March 15, 2021 4:51:50 AM

I have a very old Nokia 206. When I see a missed call number on the screen I don't know where it Is stored in the phone after it disappears. It is not in the messages section. Can anyone help please?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930V) vs Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115M/DS 64GB)
Trina Zielinski AndersonSaturday, February 6, 2021 10:06:08 AM

I just upgraded to A11 and I'm a bit disappointed. The text prediction is awful compared to the S7. The games are taking soooo loooong to load. I'm still working out some bugs for sure.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A71 (SM-A715F/DS)
alexWednesday, February 3, 2021 3:51:12 AM

Made in what country?india or Vietnam

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A01
JaredThursday, January 28, 2021 5:14:39 PM

Between the bloatware on the phone, the low internal storage capacity, and the hard coded inability to transfer most apps to an SD card, this phone isn't good for much more than basic call and text functions and a few lightweight apps. A few popular apps such as Snapchat and Spotify will require regular manual cache and data clearing, as they will regularly fill the gig or two of free storage space in the internal storage.

Posted on: Asus ROG Phone 3 Strix
Mauricio HernaskiThursday, January 7, 2021 6:19:55 AM

It's automatic, based on all specifications.

Posted on: Asus ROG Phone 3 Strix
SinaThursday, January 7, 2021 4:08:22 AM

is your site scores based on editor's? or user scores?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A20 (SM-A205G)
Maria Graciela OtoyaMonday, December 28, 2020 12:43:52 PM

Does this phone have voice over lpd

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
Mista BonesSaturday, December 26, 2020 1:30:59 PM

There's also a US model sm-s260dl(2018/19(?)). Can you list the CORRECT info for it please as everywhere else has no info, or is incorrect . Thank you.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (SM-N9860)
Silviu PopescuWednesday, December 23, 2020 6:40:36 PM

How is possible that this Note 20 Ultra to support only Bluetooth 5.0, while Snapdragon 865+ has Bluetooth 5.2?

Posted on: Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max (128GB) vs Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (SM-G988U)
DerrickSaturday, December 19, 2020 4:29:43 AM

I have both !! while most pictures are better on the Galaxy , the Galaxy does not even compare to the Iphone in night mode or video. Each one has their advantages, but the Apple products are more advanced than the Galaxy .

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm SM-R805U)
David PorterSunday, December 13, 2020 9:25:14 AM

Got one of these given to me. Battery is garbage. Hope I can get it replaced. Otherwise its amazing

Posted on: Motorola Moto G7 Power (XT1955-7) vs Motorola Moto G7 Power (XT1955-5)
Cynthia NewtonSaturday, December 5, 2020 1:52:54 PM

I've owned the Dual Sim XT1955-7, it was a great phone, battery life was simply amazing, sometimes i wouldnt need to charge my phone for 4-5 days, yes thats right, 4-5 days!! I loved the G7 Power, that i wanted to buy another one, brand new. However it was hard to buy one in Australia, so i got on Amazon Prime, and bought the US Version G7 Power, its single sim, thats ok, only 32 gb, thats alright as well, it doesnt have the NFC, bummer!! I have had the new phone for less then a week, i'm having problems now with the internet and surfing the net, i am connected to wifi, however, if i want to look up something, online, i am forever waiting for the page to load...its a wait and see game i guess

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy M30s (SM-M307F/DS 64GB)
@realSpartanLeonidasThursday, November 26, 2020 5:26:45 AM

Please help me find the stock ROM formware (Android 9.0 Pie) of Samsung Galaxy M30s (SM-M307F/DS 64GB).??? I need the stock ROM formware (Android 9.0 Pie) of Samsung Galaxy M30s (SM-M307F/DS 64GB) HELP me find the link from where I can easily download the same??

Posted on: Motorola Moto G Power vs Motorola Moto G7 Power (XT1955-5)
Daniel MorrisTuesday, November 24, 2020 7:15:14 AM

Just received a confirmation at the Amazon listing: "The CPU architecture of the Moto G-power's Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 is 64-bit" But I don't think this means the OS is too. https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx23GZWALXXO78P?_encoding=UTF8&sort=helpful&ref_=pe_623860_70668520_ans_notf_saa_aas Apparently there's a list somewhere online that Pokémon Go players compiled in summer 2020, which lists all phones on the market that run 64-bit OS/CPU.

Posted on: Motorola Moto G Power vs Motorola Moto G7 Power (XT1955-5)
Daniel MorrisMonday, November 23, 2020 8:00:23 AM

Thanks... I don't own one yet though, so I can't check that way. I've checked forums online but there's no answer. Apparently the G7 Play runs 32-bit (and Moto is notorious for putting 32-bit on 64-bit hardware), but the G Power is not the G7 Power, and all G7's may not be the same OS either. Ugh. If I do end up purchasing, I will run one of those apps and report back in case anyone else has the question. I have no idea why this sort of thing doesn't show up in the basic specs on sites like this.

Posted on: Motorola Moto G Power vs Motorola Moto G7 Power (XT1955-5)
Mauricio HernaskiMonday, November 23, 2020 7:47:49 AM

The hardware is 64-bit, for sure, but the operating system may be different. You can either try AnTuTu Benchmark or AIDA64. Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘System’ and check ‘Kernel version’.

Posted on: Motorola Moto G Power vs Motorola Moto G7 Power (XT1955-5)
Daniel MorrisMonday, November 23, 2020 7:09:22 AM

Does the Moto G Power run 32-bit or 64-bit OS? Because it's different from the hardware bit and makes a huge difference in compatible apps.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy M30s (SM-M307F/DS 128GB)
@realSpartanLeonidasSunday, November 22, 2020 9:13:26 AM

i NEED THE ORIGINAL FIRMWARE OF Samsung Galaxy M30s (SM-M307F/DS 128GB) ? pLEASE HELP ME FIOND IT THE CORRECT ORIGINAL FIRMWARE??

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy A71 (SM-A715F/DS)
Mauricio HernaskiThursday, November 19, 2020 3:43:32 AM

This device has a rear flash only

Total: 581Showing 20 comments on page 1 of 30
X

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies. See more details: Privacy policy.