Witches are powerful magic users in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds. They excel at long-range combat and can easily take down enemies with their spells. If you want to play as a witch, here is a Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds witch guide to help you get started.
For starters, you will want to focus on getting the following skills
- Fireball – This is your bread and butter damage spell. It does decent damage and has a chance to set enemies on fire, dealing additional damage over time.
- Ice Shards – This spell does decent damage and has a chance to freeze enemies, which can be helpful for setting up combos or escaping dangerous situations.
- Lightning Bolt – This spell does high damage and has a chance to stun enemies, making it perfect for taking down tough bosses or powerful enemies.
You will also want to invest in some supportive skills to help you survive in battle
- Heal – This spell will heal you and your party members, which can be vital in long fights or when facing tough opponents.
- Shield – This spell will create a magical shield around you, protecting you from enemy attacks.
- Teleport – This spell allows you to quickly escape from danger or close the distance between you and your target.
With these skills, you should be able to take on anything the game throws at you. Happy hunting!
When it comes to equipment, you will want to focus on getting items that increase your magic power and spell damage. Magic power determines how much damage your spells do, so increasing this stat will help you deal more damage. Spell damage increases the chance of your spells inflicting status effects, such as burning or freezing enemies.
You can find equipment that increases these stats by looting chests, defeating enemies, or completing quests. You can also purchase equipment from vendors in town.
Don’t forget to equip yourself with plenty of healing items! Potions and herbs can be used to heal yourself and your party members in battle. They can be purchased from vendors or found in the world.
And that’s everything you need to know about playing as a witch in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds! With this build guide, you should be well on your way to becoming a powerful magic user.
Do you have any other tips or tricks for witches? Let us know in the comments below!
Why Should You Play Witch?
Witches are powerful magic users that excel at long-range combat. Their spells can easily take down enemies, making them perfect for taking on tough bosses or powerful enemies. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding class to play, witch is the perfect choice for you.
What's the best way to play Witch?
The best way to play Witch is by focusing on getting the following skills: Fireball, Ice Shards, Lightning Bolt, Heal, Shield, and Teleport. These skills will allow you to deal massive damage to your enemies and survive in battle.
Witches are powerful magic users in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds. They excel at long-range combat and can easily take down enemies with their spells. If you want to play as a witch, here is a build guide to help you get started. Thanks for reading!