When a computer crashes, the first thing that comes to mind is, what about the data stored on it? Not all computer crashes are severe, but they pose a serious threat to the data on the system. All you need to do is reach a professional help in such situations. How about having dedicated data recovery software that can be used easily in quick steps only?
Recommended by experts and users worldwide, Wondershare Recoverit can completely recover lost or deleted files on almost all storage devices. It is the leading tool that can help in successful and quick data recovery from crashed computers. Let us know more about this powerful tool in detail, followed by the detailed steps to use it.
What is Recoverit Data Recovery?
With the greatest recovery success rates in the industry, Recoverit Data Recovery offers complete recovery of deleted and lost files in 1000+ formats, like Office documents, emails, audio, videos, photos, and many more. It works seamlessly on Windows and Mac.
Moreover, it works on recovering data from more than 2,000 different storage devices, including video/music players, camcorders, dashcams, drones, action cameras, floppy disks, etc. It can recover data due to different scenarios like virus attacks, device corruption, formatting, accidental deletion, etc.
How to Use Recoverit Data Recovery for Computer Crash Recovery?
The easy-to-use interface makes it quite simple for users with little tech background to recover any kinds of data using Recoverit Data Recovery. All you need is a working computer, a blank USB drive, and a cable to connect the device to the computer. Below are the detailed steps for the same:
- Download and launch Recoverit: Start by downloading and launching this free data recovery on your system.
- Selecting System Crashed Computer mode: Go to the left side panel on the Recoverit interface. Select the “System Crashed Computer” option.
- Preparing the USB drive: Start by preparing a USB drive for creating the bootable media. Select the preferred device and click on the “Create” option.
- Selecting the format option: Next, a reminder window will pop up recommending quick data backup as the software is set to delete all data on the USB drive. Select the “Format” option to confirm the same.
- Creating the bootable media: Don’t eject the USB drive when the software is creating the bootable media. It may take a while for the software to complete the process.
- Instructions for booting up the crashed computer: On the successful completion of the bootable media creation, Recoverit will notify you about the next step to boot the crashed computer.
- Plug in the bootable media: Start by plugging in the bootable media to the crashed computer and then boot the computer.
- Selecting the drive: Now, Recoverit will start automatically on the system. Next, you can quickly select the drive to recover the data on it.
Key Features of Recoverit
If you think that Wondershare Recoverit is only about quick data recovery from crashed computer only, you must go through the other prominent features of this amazing tool. These include:
- Improved photo and video recovery: Recoverit can scan, gather, and match parts of corrupted Ultra HD, 8K, or 4K videos and photos. Hence, it can quickly recover lost, deleted, or deeply hidden videos and photos. Further, this tool can retrieve unlimited video and photo files without corruption.
- Corrupted video repair: The corrupted videos in MOV, MP4, FLV, or INSV can be quickly repaired using Recoverit. There are options to choose from Advanced Repair or Batch video repair. The advanced repair is exclusively for repairing different damaged videos with a sample file, while batch video repair is perfect for professionals dealing with large video volumes.
- Unlimited data recovery: It can smoothly scan different storage devices for lost or deleted Linux data files. Linux data recovery is possible using the support of the Ext4 file system.
- Preview before recovering: Further, it allows a quick preview of the selected files before data recovery.
Tips about Computer Crash Recovery
After going through the detailed steps to use Recoverit for efficient and secure data recovery from a crashed system, here are some quick tips. It is great to avert data loss due to system crashes with the help of the following points:
- Give preference to regular backups to prevent sudden data loss due to crashed computer.
- Delete all unused files, unnecessary data, and cookies regularly.
- Remember to defragment your system regularly.
- Confirm whether you’ve enough disk space on your system.
- Keep your operating system updated with the necessary security patches.
- Never open email attachments from strangers.
- Try to keep your system safe with antivirus protection for detecting viruses or malware.
- While selecting free data recovery software, go for a safe option like Wondershare Recoverit.
So now, you know exactly what to do next time while looking for a quick data recovery from a crashed computer. Wondershare Recoverit is ready to help you in such tricky situations.
It is the leading data recovery software supporting different file formats and storage devices.
Recoverit can securely recover data in multiple data loss scenarios. It enables efficient access and quick data recovery from a crashed computer with its advanced capabilities. Not to miss are the detailed steps to use Wondershare Recoverit in data recovery from the crashed system. It is easy to download this high-quality recovery tool for your Windows system from the official website.