The Doogee F3 is the high-end smartphone of Doogee brand that sells Chinese devices usually with MediaTek processors and good components.
The smartphone has 4G LTE on the 800/900/1800/2100/2600 Mhz frequencies and works with the Sprint wireless carrier.
The specifications are similar to great devices such as a 13-megapixel camera with Samsung's sensor, IPS screen with Gorilla Glass and the latest version of Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The processor is a 64-bit Octa-Core 1.3Ghz MediaTek with 2GB of RAM. It's a single 8-core processor, meaning it's not like the phone Galaxy S6 which has 2 Quad-Core processors (usually a processor runs at high frequency and the other at low frequency).
Check out the specifications of Doogee F3:
- MediaTek MT6753 1.3Ghz 64-bit Octa-Core
- ARM Mali-T720 GPU card
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage (about 10GB user available)
- Allows microSD card up to 64GB
- 5” IPS screen with Gorilla Glass and HD 720p resolution
- 13-megapixel back camera with Samsung sensor and 5-megapixel front-camera
- 2G (Quad-Band), 3G (Dual-Band) and 4G LTE (Penta-Band)
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, OTG
- 2200 mAh battery
The Doogee F3 disappointed in just two questions, the screen resolution could be Full HD and the battery could be higher.