Skip to content

Users' comments

Comments and messages of the PhoneMore's users about smartphones and tablets

Total: 317Showing 20 comments on page 1 of 16

Posted on: Samsung S3370

faith
Friday, February 9, 2018 11:26:17 AM

this sort models of cause camera 1.3 mp being? how changing we able?

Posted on: LG G5 H850

Deo Milla Simsuangco
Wednesday, February 7, 2018 8:20:08 AM

compatible to B&O module?

Posted on: LeEco Le S3 X626 32GB

Ru Dee
Tuesday, February 6, 2018 7:06:33 AM

The phone is amazing, you can read more about it in this review: https://tech4all.net/leeco-le-s3-x626-review/

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE SHV-E120L

Julius Kayizzi
Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:35:56 AM

i want to get a mother board where the simcard and memory card slots are placed.
Am in uganda so help me where to find my phone spare

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-i535 Verizon 16GB

ahsan mujtaba
Friday, January 26, 2018 2:47:51 AM

i want to sale my s3 i535
cntct on whatsapp +923358365859

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950W

Lex
Sunday, January 21, 2018 12:02:24 PM

I see mine W Canadian looks better

Posted on: Nokia 8 128GB

Paul M Murray
Saturday, January 20, 2018 7:39:41 PM

Will a 4g/3G SIM work in both slots? I live in a country where there is NO 2G network and I want to be sure that Both SIM Slot will work with my current SIMs. I want to be able to select SIM1 as the primary for 4G/3G Voice/Data in one country and to also be able to select SIM2 for Voice/Data as the primary in a different country. I do not wan to have 4G available simultaneously on both slots but I wan to be able to make/receive a 3G call/text while the primary SIM is active but not in use.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Duos SM-G955FD

Paul M Murray
Saturday, January 20, 2018 2:40:28 PM

Your info may be correct but it is very confusing. I want to buy a dual SIM smartphone to replace my Samsung Galaxy 4 Duos. The 2G network has been shut down in Aus and SIM2 no longer works.
I DO NOT WANT TO USE 2 SIMs at the same time. I want to select which one is active for Voice/Data in Australia then change to the other SIM for Voice/Data in UK/Europe. I just want to be able to send and receive call (not data) on either SIM. I don't want to have to swap out SIMs I just want to be able to select the primary and secondary in Settings, which is what I have been doing until the 2G network was shut down. So how can I tell from your Specs Info which smartphone suits my needs. I don't want to buy a new phone and find it's SIM 2 is just like the one I've got.

Posted on: Nokia 3

Mary Sultana
Tuesday, January 16, 2018 5:54:35 PM

Nokia 3. Does not have a voice recorder which I need to record important information at my doctor's visit. Who can remember what the doctor actually said as one trembles waiting for any bad news. My old, cheap mobile phone had a voice recorder. No more nokia for me. The end.

Posted on: LG K10

Pablo Rojo
Monday, January 15, 2018 6:12:20 AM

The LG-K420DS is missing from the list. It's important because it has its own Lineage OS official ROM (shared with the K420N).

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE SHV-E120L

MONZURUL HOQUE
Monday, January 15, 2018 12:51:40 AM

I want to buy a cover of the Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE SHV-E120L.

Posted on: Blu Advance 4.0 M (US)

mjimih
Saturday, January 13, 2018 12:04:12 PM

Also this phone does not allow DATA transfer between it and a laptop in either direction. Only charging is available. Only in Developer Mode will you get options for charging or data transfer. To get to developer mode you need to quickly tap "build version" (in settings) 7 times! was that a secret? lol

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos SM-G930FD

The Wolf
Wednesday, January 10, 2018 6:36:32 AM

Yes me too did you found a soulotion for this problem

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Duos SM-G955FD

Mauricio Hernaski
Monday, January 8, 2018 10:07:55 AM

The specifications are correct.
Does this work at the same time?
You can use the 3G/4G on both cards, but not at the same time, your device has only one 3G/4G network.
You can only choose which card will have the 3G network. The 2G network has two and can be used at the same time.

We are experts in this subject, if you have any questions, let us know.
Best regards!

Posted on: LeEco Le S3 X626 32GB

SmIle Bnd Wme
Friday, January 5, 2018 4:55:28 AM

hp le eco x626 i am dead total and need ic power. are you any solution for my problem

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Duos SM-G955FD

Waqas Khan
Friday, January 5, 2018 2:31:09 AM

Are you serious that about:
3G network SIM2 Not Supported

4G network SIM2Not Supported

I am using 3G and 4G both on this phone. Please consider rechecking the article before publishing. It starts bringing doubts about whole information provided.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy On7 Duos SM-G6000 16GB

Russel Mae Miranda
Wednesday, January 3, 2018 6:37:31 AM

Is it normal that instead of WIFI, WLAN is installed? I cannot connect to WIFI. Please help. Thank you.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S7

Chris
Tuesday, January 2, 2018 7:55:39 AM

I wish I could just see all of these in a table rather than 1-on-1 comparisons.

Posted on: Xiaomi Redmi 4X 32GB

Abdullah Hossain
Thursday, December 28, 2017 2:35:18 AM

This is an amazing smartphone in cheap price ... great battery backup and overall super performance ...

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Duos SM-C9000 vs Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2016 Duos SM-A9100

Jayan Nair
Wednesday, December 27, 2017 1:11:34 AM

a9 pro &c9 pro are with the same chip (snapdragon 652)

Total: 317Showing 20 comments on page 1 of 16