Skip to content

Users' comments

Comments and messages of the PhoneMore's users about smartphones and tablets

Total: 165Showing 20 comments on page 1 of 9

Posted on: LG G5 Dual H860N

Giorgos Maditinos
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:42:33 PM

It says (hybrid slot/shares the same SIM-2 slot).
So you can use either 2 sim cards and no microSD or 1 sim card and 1 microSD

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime 4G Duos SM-G531F/DD

smaraki prasad panda
Saturday, December 31, 2016 10:58:30 PM

any one can here me is it samsung galaxy grand prime g531f/dd true 4g

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime 4G Duos SM-G531F/DD

smaraki prasad panda
Saturday, December 31, 2016 10:51:27 PM

IS IT TRUE 4G

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F 32GB vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Duos SM-G935FD

crisnunezaldos
Wednesday, December 7, 2016 3:21:22 AM

Is the model sm-g935fd with arabic language? Why in Brunei, the supplier said that there's no Arabic language. So it means, all the Arabs cannot buy this model in Brunei as it does not support an Arabic language?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Duos SM-G935FD

crisnunezaldos
Wednesday, December 7, 2016 3:14:39 AM

WHY NO ARABIC LANGUAGE FOR THIS DEVICE ACCORDING TO BRUNEI SUPPLIER? We've just bought 1 unit, but cannot be used by my Arab boss because no "Arabic language" and cannot install the language. Is it real?

Posted on: OnePlus 2 64GB A2003 vs OnePlus 2 64GB A2005

jimmyJackson
Saturday, December 3, 2016 10:58:58 AM

what made you choose the A2005?

i cant see a difference between the two models based on your table.
Does the A2003 not run Oxygen OS?

Posted on: LG Optimus G Pro E986

Алла
Friday, November 25, 2016 10:58:12 AM

Hi, Sir, i have mob LG- E 986 .Please , do you have new
battery for it ? I see many suggestions –jts H..V..F and so on…but i am not
sure it will go with my mob, Please. can you tell me . what
model of Battery will go with my mob ? I am very confused and tired. Kindly .
pls reply to me. Thanks a lot.

Posted on: Motorola Moto E XT1021

Sterling Mossed
Sunday, November 20, 2016 4:27:59 PM

Disappointing, made a mistake of thinking $9.99 was a good price through my carrier, I was replacing a Moto E 2G. No LTE or 4G....$9.99 might have been overpriced...on to another phone.
Loved my first Moto E, this will go in a drawer or the Trash...

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Mauricio Hernaski
Saturday, November 19, 2016 10:31:10 PM

I'm sorry, we've added the device. See the list.

Posted on: ZTE ZMax Z970

BooneBo
Friday, November 18, 2016 9:46:23 PM

This phone is great. I was fishing one day and it fell in the water found it 2 min later . it flashed red. I turned it off called it it loss. I put it in a bag with rice and rock salt put it in drawer forgot about it. I went to metro PC purchased a new phone 7 months later I lost the new phone. I was upset i could not find it, I opened the drawer seen the phone laughed took it out of the bag plugged it in came back 2 hrs later the phone took the charge. Its been a week and I am amazed no problems it works perfectly. Zte is the BOMB.. Plus it has 2 gig vid amazing talk talk time.

Posted on: LG V20

Mauricio Hernaski
Friday, November 18, 2016 7:04:19 PM

Posted on: LG V20

Lamorn Malone
Thursday, November 17, 2016 5:25:02 AM

Where is the LG H918 V20 for T-Mobile???

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900A vs Samsung Galaxy S5 Active SM-G870A

Mark 42
Monday, November 7, 2016 12:58:58 PM

PLEASE HELP!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 ACTIVE (SM-G870A)

My wife has a Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900A)

My USB port looks different than hers - apparently due to an additional portion of the plug for rapid charging (?).

My question is, which version of the MHL does the ACTIVE (G870A) use?
Does it use the 11 pin MHL 2.0 or the 5 Pin MHL 1.0?

Does my wife's S5 (G900A) use the same? I think it uses MHL 2.0. but I'm not sure.

Thanks, in advance

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos SM-G930FD

Ashish babu bhatta
Friday, October 28, 2016 7:16:04 AM

I purchased this device. The device is empty but shows the storage is full. Can anyone help?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V

TheTruth
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:19:30 PM

Model SM-N910V does support GSM.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 3G Duos SM-J510H/DS

عبد الله
Monday, October 10, 2016 12:04:23 PM

Where does this mobile made? Is it made in Chaina?

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy J3 2016

Rae Randall
Saturday, October 8, 2016 2:05:59 PM

humm and another model is j320zn dual sim sold in Australia.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W

Mmaximus Geoffroy
Sunday, October 2, 2016 11:19:34 PM

This is by far the best phone i've ever owned, and i've owned 6- Iphone's.
this galaxy is fantastic...

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Note 4

GuccizBud
Sunday, October 2, 2016 6:36:21 PM

All Canadian Note 4's are model SM-N910W8. It's that model variant regardless of which service provider one gets the Note 4 from : Bell, Rogers, Telus, or whoever. The SM-N910W8 designation applies to an entire country, specifically to Canada — you know, by far the country that is the US's biggest and most important trading partner? — yet it is conspicuously absent from your list, unless I'm blind.

Posted on: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

Hamza
Saturday, September 10, 2016 8:37:03 AM

where is G model F model V model???

Total: 165Showing 20 comments on page 1 of 9
© 2012-2017 All rights reserved.
PhoneMore - phone comparison, prices, full phone specifications and full tablet specifications.TOP